The Special Offer is now CLOSED.
Sign-up for our newsletter to keep updated on future offerings.
Organic Seeds worth $50 value
– Curated (tried and tested), non-GMO, organic, heirloom seeds to maximize flavor and function. These seeds really work!
– (7) heirloom, non-GMO vegetables (Bush Beans, Tomatoes, Peppers, Melon, Winter Squash, Sunflower, Corn, Swiss Chard)
– (7) culinary herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Dill, Basil, Sage, Oregano, Lavender)
– (6) insectary plants (Anise Hyssop, Echinacea, Calendula, Yarrow, Borage, Nasturtium)
Heavy-Duty Seed Flats $10 value
(3) 1020 heavy-duty seed flats (10 x 20″ inch with no holes). We’ve tried a lot of 1020s in the market and these ones are the best.
Full-Access to the Garden Game $74 value
– Garden Map to organize and guide your growing adventure
– Garden Planner (With built-in templates for herb spiral, square foot garden, and outdoor classroom)
– Soil building
– Water harvesting
YOUR EARLY-BIRD PRICE?
A mere $59. Say what???
Just because you have decided to show up.. early to the Game!
Bonus 3: Early "Jump Start" Workshop
Get your vital summer crops in the ground early by May 15.
Bonus 2: (Sign up by Midnight Mar 31)
Get a “Planting by the Moon” Cheat-Sheet + Bonus 3
BONUS 1: (Sign up by Midnight Mar 28)
Get all of the above + a 15-30 min 1-on-1 garden consult with Nicky over Zoom Meetings.
What is this Garden Game anyways?
“A happy way to feed yourself homegrown goodness!”Dave & Nicky
The Garden Gameplan:
AN HERB SPIRAL (see preview illustration above)
A SQUARE FOOT GARDEN
A KID’S GARDEN
with fellow gamers from all over the US.
Along the way you get…
“On the subject of the Garden Game, I am very much looking forward to redeeming my points for seeds. Thank you both for your generosity in not only sharing your knowledge to put on this game for others, but also for generously providing prizes! It was truly an honor to participate.”Pauline Davis
“My sprouts are ready to transplant and I will be doing that tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning! Very exciting…”
I wanted to tell you thank you so much for the seeds! I’m so excited for (the game) this spring. I wish you all the best.Emily Allen