What: An Online & Offline Garden Gaming Experience
The Garden Game is our growing solution for busy families!
It is fun + education + motivation all in one box!
1. Choose from 3 Tracks: Herb Spiral, Square Foot Garden or Kid’s Garden
2. Gather materials & attend onboarding calls to get guidance via
3. Implement your plan with your blueprint + step-by-step online instructions
4. To maintain / troubleshoot your garden, play mini-games like “Bug Hunt,” “ID the Weeds” and “First Peast to the Table.”
5. Share your experiences with others while learning how to grow your own food this summer.
Click on the slider above to learn more!
Because sometimes you just need a fun & strategic way to start growing your own food!
This way you game-ify gardening to motivate yourself to finally get growing this year!
The power is in your hands
Click on the video for a preview
Click on the video for a preview
Choose from 3 Tracks
Our Garden Gamers currently come from:
We take into account your growing zone before shipping out your kit and have tailored the modules to include specifications for varying climates.
– (8) heirloom, non-GMO vegetables (Bush Beans, Tomatoes, Peppers, Melon, Winter Squash, Sunflower, Corn, Swiss Chard)
– (7) culinary herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Dill, Basil, Sage, Oregano, Lavender)
– (6) insectary plants (Anise Hyssop, Echinacea, Calendula, Yarrow, Borage, Nasturtium)
(3) 1020 heavy-duty seed flats (10 x 20″ inch with no holes). We’ve tried a lot of 1020s in the market and these ones are the best.
But the game is more than just the kit. It is an end-to-end experience.
You will be choosing (1) one of 3 tracks to take throughout the 6-month course. These are the templates/blueprints that you will be following.
THE HERB SPIRAL
The herb spiral is much more than a kitchen herb garden. Every niche in the spiral has a different micro-climate making each space uniquely suitable for a particular herb to grow in. It is a space-saver and a beautiful, efficient & effective application of pattern in garden design.
THE SQUARE-FOOT GARDEN
The square-foot garden was popularized by engineer/gardener, Mel Bartholomew. This design maximizes growing, especially in small spaces likes decks and is perfect for beginners due to its simplicity.
THE CHILDREN’s GARDEN
This garden is designed specifically to engage the senses and promote study of science and nature among children.
All the materials for this design can be easily acquired & are dependent on your budget & garden style.
We will also being having a “Kids Zoom” call if you choose the “Kid’s Garden” track.
Don't forget to tell your besties! Share buttons below.
Testimonials From Our Fall Garden Game Beta
“On the subject of the Garden Game, I am very much looking forward to redeeming my points for seeds. Thank you both for your generosity in not only sharing your knowledge to put on this game for others, but also for generously providing prizes! It was truly an honor to participate.”Pauline Davis
“My sprouts are ready to transplant and I will be doing that tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning! Very exciting…”
I wanted to tell you thank you so much for the seeds (which I won in one of the games)! I’m so excited for (the game) this spring. I wish you all the best.Emily Allen, founder of That's What I Eat
What you get! More than just a kit
$147 + Shipping1 payment for 6 months Special offer for DC Green Fest Peeps
$26 + ShippingPer Month for 6 Months Play the Garden Game!
$$$for 6 months
The Garden Game starts May 15 and ends in November 2017.